COVID-19 Contact Tracing Recruitment
6101 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, Florida 32809
COVID 19 CONTACT TRACER
This is an OPS (Other Personal Services) positions and as such no paid time off is offered. Health benefits will be offered for full-time employment. OPS employees are eligible to participate in a deferred compensation plan.
Please complete the State of Florida application and send to the email address below. Experience, education, and/or training used to meet the minimum qualifications and in response to the qualifying questions must be verifiable through information contained in your application.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Registered Nurse/ LPN
OPS Position is onsite working 8am-5pm Monday through Friday with occasional weekends
- COVID-19 testing
- Patient registration
- Assisting with set up for testing events, assisting with registration/ labels for testing events
- Conduct vaccinations at Community events
- Front door client and staff screening
- Patient isolation notification, contact tracing
- COVID-19 phones bank
- Mailing contacts their test result information
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Ability to research, investigate, and report cases of communicable disease.
• Excellent and sensitive interpersonal, cultural sensitivity, and interviewing skills such that they can build and maintain trust with patients and contacts.
• Graduation from high school or a possession of a GED. Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor's degree is preferred. Applicable military experience may be substituted for college or university degree preference.
• Ability to work varied hours including nights and weekends according to agency needs.