Spectrum Conference Sept. 25, 2019 – Identifying & Addressing Social Determinants of Health
September 24, 2019
On Wednesday, September 25, 2019, the Spectrum Conference will focus on identifying and addressing Social Determinants of Health. The event will be held at the Rosen Plaza, 9700 International Drive, Orlando, Florida from 8am until 3pm.
This event brings Orange County’s best and brightest experts, stakeholders, and representatives from various sectors to define and address various factors impacting where we are born, live, learn, work, play, worship, and age that affect a wide range of health outcomes. Engage in instructional dialogues that enhance knowledge and understanding of group-level health risks and preventive measures to which we can all contribute and benefit.
- Responses to Social Determinants of Health in Orange County
- Marlene Andreoli, RN, MSN - Prenatal & Maternal Health
- Kathy Walker - Refugee Health & Tuberculosis
- Art Howell - Health Equity & Florida Healthy Babies
- Audrey Alexander - Healthiest Weight & Age-Friendly Communities
- Mary Mullins & Maria Pereira Villa - Tobacco Free Florida
Partnerships and Collaborations
- Dr. Fayshonda Cooks, Healthcare Access Alliance
Spectrum 2019 Conference Registration Link: https://fdohspectrum2019.eventbrite.com