Washington Shores Health Fair: March 7 (reminder)
February 26, 2020
The free Washington Shores Community Health Fair is right around the corner on Saturday, March 7, 2020. The fair is open to the public and will be held at the Washington Shores Church of Christ in Orlando.
- Free Health screenings (colon cancer testing, cardiac risk assessment, cholesterol testing, blood pressure checks, and spinal screenings)
- Free Hepatitis A vaccines
- Blood Drive. Donate blood and receive two (2) free Orlando Magic tickets
- Zumba and fitness instruction, a bounce house and other activities for children
- Cooking demonstration by Hebni Nutrition Consultants
- Nutrition education by IFAS (Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences)
- Free CPR training class by a trained and certified instructor (certification is $25.00 per person). To register for the CPR class, call (407) 822-7156 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Free food giveaways and drawings
WHAT: Washington Shores Community Health Fair
Theme: Working Together to Build Healthier Families
WHEN: March 7, 2020; 9AM – 1PM
WHERE: Washington Shores Church of Christ, 2818 Orange Center Blvd., Orlando, FL 32805
Fair sponsors: Florida Blue and the Florida Department of Health in Orange County.