DOH-Orange Announces After School COVID19 Testing for OCPS Students
August 16, 2021
ORLANDO, FL – In partnership with Orange County Public Schools (OCPS), the Florida Department of Health in Orange County will provide free after school COVID19 testing for OCPS students, parents and staff starting Monday, August 16, 2021.
Testing will be recurring at the same school, at the same time, each day of the week, one school per day based on the following schedule.
We recommend that you only go to the school assigned to your region. The following list of schools by region is also on the OCPS website.
- Monday - Catalina Elementary 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.(OCPS students, parents, staff)
2448 29th Street, Orlando, FL 32805
- Tuesday- Avalon Elementary 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.(OCPS students, parents, staff)
13500 Tanja King Blvd., Orlando, FL 32828
- Wednesday – Lakeville Elementary 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.(OCPS students, parents, staff)
2015 Lakeville Road, Apopka, FL 32703
- Thursday – Winegard Elementary 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.(OCPS students, parents, staff)
7055 Winegard Road, Orlando, FL 32809
- Friday – WestPointe Elementary 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.(OCPS students, parents, staff)
7525 Westpointe Blvd., Orlando, FL 32835
- Saturday – Union Park Elementary 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.(open to community members)
1600 N. Dean Road, Orlando, FL 32825
- Sunday – Rosemont Elementary 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.(open to community members)
4650 Point Look Out Road, Orlando, FL 32808
Know before you go:
- No appointment needed
- Weekday events open to for OCPS students, parents, staff
- Saturday & Sunday dates open to community members
- Parent/guardian consent is required
- No criteria for testing
- No cost
- ID required
About the Florida Department of Health
The department, nationally accredited by the Public Health Accreditation Board, works to protect, promote, and improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, and community efforts.