Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD)
832 W. Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
This is a confidential clinic. We provide testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Syphilis and HIV. All lab and test results are only given IN PERSON. Results will NOT be given over the phone.
STD Clinic Hours:
- The clinic is open Monday through Thursday Morning Hours: 7:30 am to 11:30am (check in window closes at 11:00am) Afternoon hours: 12:30 pm to 6:00pm (Check in window closes at 4:00pm)
- On Friday the clinic is opened from 7:30am to 11:30am for testing, and treatment for specific infections.
- The morning clinic is closed every second Wednesday of the month. Only the afternoon clinic is opened on that day.
Once the clinic starts/open, the numbers are assigned quickly, so it is suggested; you arrive as close around the start time as possible, in order to be seen.
This is a confidential walk in first come first serve basis only clinic. All lab and test results are only given IN PERSON.
Test Results are given during clinic hours.
Picture ID required for service
Texting is offered to patients as a way of receiving test results over the phone with a coded message. Patients can sign up for that during testing a signed consent is required.
What to expect during your first visit:
- Please bring a Photo ID (required in order to receive services)
- It will take approximately 2 -3 hours to complete
- After checking in at the Intake window and completing your registration form you will be given a number to be seen by a clinician
- You will be offered an application to determine eligibility for our sliding fee scale for payment of services provided
- If applicable, you will go through the eligibility process before being seen in the clinic
- You will go to the lab for a blood draw
- If applicable, you will receive medication
- If applicable, you will be sent to the cashier for payment
Services are generally provided on a sliding scale basis. Clinic Fees range from $20.00 and up depending on the services provided and Clinician seen, and/or Medication provided if applicable.
Methods of Payment accepted: Cash, Credit Cards/Debit, Medicaid and Medicare also Eligibility services are available and offered to all clients.