832 West Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
The Florida Department of Health in Orange County Immunization Program is located at 832 West Central Blvd., Orlando, FL 32805 on the second floor.
Our clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:00pm. Appointments are available. Call 407-723-5004 to make an appointment. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
Please review the list of documents prior to your appointment and fill out the registration form.
- List of documents you need for immunization appointment
- Lista de documentos que necesita para su cita de vacunas
- Immunization Services Price List (PDF 369KB)
Registration forms/ Forma de registracion - Click on the following link below to fill out registration form.
- English - (1MB)
- Español - (1.7MB)
- Portuguese (1.30MB)
- Egypt - (880KB)
- Creole - (1MB)
- Vietnamese - (1.7MB)
Please save, print out, and bring COMPLETED registration form with you to your appointment.
- Educational materials on immunizations.
- Free immunizations to any child from birth (2 months) through 18 years of age if VFC eligible (Vaccines for Children Program).
- Ongoing tracking of infant immunizations to assess completion of the primary immunization series.
- Participation in selected community health fairs dependent upon availability. Educational materials only.
- Proof of Immunization record, such as the DH 680 form that is needed for school entry and day care.
Childhood and Adult Immunizations