832 West Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
The Florida Department of Health in Orange County Immunization Program is located at 832 West Central Blvd., Orlando, FL 32805 on the second floor.
Our clinic hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am until 4:00pm. Appointments are available. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
The Immunization Program is closed on the second Friday of each month with the exception of July, August and September.
Parents, please bring a valid government issued photo ID such as a driver’s license, passport, military ID or state ID and your child’s vaccination record.
- Items needed for an immunization visit (PDF 218KB)
- Immunization Services Price List (PDF 369KB)
- Educational materials on immunizations.
- Free immunizations to any child from birth (2 months) through 18 years of age if VFC eligible (Vaccines for Children Program).
- Ongoing tracking of infant immunizations to assess completion of the primary immunization series.
- Participation in selected community health fairs dependent upon availability. Educational materials only.
- Proof of Immunization record, such as the DH 680 form that is needed for school entry and day care.
Childhood and Adult Immunizations