We provide a variety of quality health care and support services including:
The Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program (BCCEDP) at the Florida Department of Health in Orange County provides no-cost or low cost exams including:
- Clinical breast exams
- Pap Test and pelvic exams
- Follow up care for abnormal results
Provides preventive dental services to children that meet the following criteria:
- Children ages 2 to 18 - fees based on a sliding scale
- Children ages 2 to 20 receiving Medicaid
- Must have Birth Certificate and / or court appointed legal guardianship for each eligible child.
Adult patients over the age of 20 with Medicaid needing emergency dental care.
We provide comprehensive Prenatal and Family Planning services for low income clients throughout Orange County.
For more than 20 years, Healthy Start has been providing assistance to pregnant women, interconception women, infants, and children up to age three to obtain the health care and social support needed to reduce the risks for poor maternal and child health outcomes.
Childhood and Adult Vaccines are available.
The Refugee Health Program provides services through funding from the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement and the Florida Department of Children and Families, Refugee Services. Services include health assessment and immunization services for the following people:
- Cuban & Haitian Asylum Applicants
- Cuban & Haitian Entrants (including parolees)
- Iraqi/Afghan special immigrants
- Certain victims of severe forms of human trafficking
In cooperation with the Department of Education, the School Health Services Program provides the services mandated in Florida statute sections 381.0056, 381.0057, and 402.3026. School health services are intended to minimize health barriers to learning for public school students in pre-kindergarten through 12th grade.
WIC is a federally funded nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children. WIC provides the following at no cost: healthy foods, nutrition education and counseling, breastfeeding support, and referrals for health care and community services.