Refugee Health Services
832 West Central Blvd Room 212
Orlando, FL 32805
The Refugee Health Program provides services through funding from the federal Office of Refugee Resettlement and the Florida Department of Children and Families, Refugee Services. Services include health assessment and immunization services for the following people:
- Cuban & Haitian Asylum Applicants
- Cuban & Haitian Entrants (including parolees)
- Iraqi/Afghan special immigrants
- Certain victims of severe forms of human trafficking
Currently, we do not offer immigration health services. If you need information on local civil surgeons that are able to perform Immigration physicals, please visit http://www.uscis.gov/.
- Monday — Friday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Monday — Thursday, the last patient will be seen at 3 p.m.
- Friday — the last patient will be seen at 11 a.m.
- Saturday — Closed
- Sunday — Closed