Epidemiology Program Publications
6101 Lake Ellenor Drive
Orlando, FL 32809
The Florida Department of Health in Orange County Epidemiology Program assists in improving the scientific public health knowledgebase through publications on matters impacting the Orange County community.
Questions and comments on the below publications can be directed to the DOH-Orange Epidemiology Program during regular business hours at 407-858-1420.
- Heroin Related Mortality in Orange County (PDF 439KB)
- Heroin Related Morbidity and Mortality in Orange County, 2015 (pdf 1.3MB)
- Heroin-Related Morbidity and Mortality in Orange County 2010-2014 (PDF 856KB)
Measles Outbreak in an Unvaccinated Family and a Possibly Associated International Traveler — Orange County, Florida, December 2012–January 2013
Use of Surveillance Systems in Detection of a Ciguatera Fish Poisoning Outbreak — Orange County, Florida, 2014
- A polymicrobial outbreak of surgical site infections following cardiac surgery at a community hospital in Florida, 2011-2012
- Executive Summary: Perinatal Periods of Risk Analysis, Orange County, Florida 2009-2013 (PDF 1.25 MB)