832 W. Central Blvd
Orlando, FL 32805
This is a confidential clinic. All lab and test results are only given IN PERSON. Results will NOT be given over the phone.
What to expect during your first visit:
- Please bring a Photo ID (required in order to receive services)
- It will take approximately 2 -3 hours to complete
- After checking in at the Intake window and completing your registration form you will be given a number to be seen by a clinician
- You will be offered an application to determine eligibility for our sliding fee scale for payment of services provided
- If applicable, you will go through the eligibility process before being seen in the clinic
- You will meet with a counselor or a registered nurse for
pre-counseling on Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STD) and HIV
- You will go to the lab for a blood draw
- If applicable, you will receive medication
- If applicable, you will be sent to the cashier for payment
Services are generally provided on a sliding scale basis. We accept: Credit Cards, Debit Cards, and Cash. Sorry, no personal checks. Insurance Medicare, and other third party billing is not accepted. Medicaid patients are welcome. Childcare is not provided.