As we near the Fourth of July holiday, the Florida Department of Health in Orange County encourages the community to practice universal precautions to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19).
The elderly and those with underlying medical problems like high blood pressure, heart problems and diabetes are more likely to develop serious illness. Wash your hands with soap & water. Cover your coughs & sneezes with your arm, not your hands. If you're sick, stay at home & avoid crowds.
Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
There is no guarantee that PPE Masks (non-medical cloth masks) will be available, or that all requests can be honored. Masks will be distributed to those organizations that are serving vulnerable populations and/or that are non-profit, before all others.CLICK HERE TO REQUEST PPE MASK
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Sixty-Seven Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Florida Surgeon General Urge Floridians to Take Action to Slow the Spread and Protect the Vulnerable as the Fourth of July Holiday Weekend Approaches
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Forty-Five Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Fifty-Eight Deaths Related to COVID-19
- Florida Department of Health Updates New COVID-19 Cases, Announces Twenty-Eight Deaths Related to COVID-19
- No Cost Back-to-School Immunization Event July 20 – August 8, 2020
- With the heat index reaching 100 degrees this week in Central Florida, the Florida Department of Health in Orange County wanted to provide the public with tips to prevent heat stroke and heat exhaustion.
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN ORANGE COUNTY ENCOURAGES FLORIDIANS TO GET TESTED ON NATIONAL HIV TESTING DAY
- Measures to Combat Mosquitos – “Drain and Cover”
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals