The Florida Department of Health in Orange County (DOH-Orange) issued a rabies alert for the Delaney Park and surrounding neighborhoods. This is in response to an otter that tested positive on 12/29/2020.
The portal is now closed. Please check back for more updates.
No events at this time
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN ORANGE COUNTY HIGHLIGHTS RECENT EFFORTS IN PROVIDING COVID-19 VACCINE
- Public Service Reminder: Bats and Rabies
- DOH-ORANGE COUNTY ENCOURAGES COMMITMENT TO A HEART-HEALTHY LIFESTYLE FOR AMERICAN HEART MONTH
- National Black HIV/AIDS Awareness
- DOH-ORANGE PAUSES ITS COVID-19 VACCINATION APPOINTMENT SCHEDULE
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals