State Surgeon General Dr. Celeste Philip announced on Tuesday, March 15, that the Florida Department of Health has received first-in-the-nation national accreditation as an integrated department of health through the Public Health Accreditation Board (PHAB). This seal of accreditation signifies that the unified Florida Department of Health, including the state health office and all 67 county health departments, has been rigorously examined and meets or exceeds national standards for public health performance management and continuous quality improvement. The road to accreditation for DOH-Orange was one that included the contribution of everyone on our staff.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Cases in St. Johns and Seminole Counties
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: No New Cases Today
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Three New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Statewide Tour Provides Surgeon General with Valuable Input from Health Leaders
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Four New Travel-Related Cases Today
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals